fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: A whole bunch of jackasses and why we can't have nice toilet paper.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A whole bunch of jackasses and why we can't have nice toilet paper.

Asshat #1 finally went to Connecticut for work. My only complaint (other than he didn't visit the duty free on his way back and bring his mom some cheap booze) was that the promised three weeks turned out to only be two and a half.

At least there was a few days of overlap between Asshat #1 being in Connecticut and Asshat #2 being away camping with his dad.

Yes - it was heaven.
  

You know what happens when you take a hiatus from blogging? 

A whole bunch of jackasses start posting anonymous comments, that's what happens.

Take this beauty for instance.
Ready upon offs? Carry out your Casual eCourse infested
with tips, secrets, advantage methods upon tickets readily obtainable
That's right - infested with tips.
Another adeptness your roam balmy center cannot alien
is guileless or manmade disasters.
I'm not sure what this commenter was trying to say but "roam balmy center" sounds vaguely sexual.
It's not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and get pleasant facts from here everyday.
Pleasant and facts are not the first two words that come to mind when I think about what I post here. Frivolous and asshattery come to mind though. 

And this is why we can't have nice toilet paper.


Or nice paper towels


Or nice window screens


Had I only known, her name would be Chaos instead of Miss Kitty.

I no longer get to pee alone either. If I'm lucky she waits on the floor until I'm finished so she can watch the toilet paper go down. If I'm not lucky she sits on the back of the toilet and tries to steal it from me while I'm trying to wipe my ass.

She also assists when I'm brushing my teeth.


It might look like she's just being cute, but really she's testing the water temperature for me.

PS If you're looking for the toilet paper at my house it's hiding in the cupboard.

PPS I'll be turning off Anonymous comments for a while even if Blogger does a fantastic job of catching them.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She really does entertain me, even when she's chomping on my feet at 5 am and all I want to do is hit the snooze button and sleep a little more.

      Delete
  2. If it makes you feel any better ... I have a cat just like yours and her name is - get this - Sissy! I should have named her Pissy, as she hates all people but me. She hisses and attacks others (including her brother), but will NOT leave my side. I have no children, but feel like I have given birth to an appendage!!

    Love your blog!!

    Catherine ~ from Philly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl is friendly, even if I do suspect she would be first in line to eat my face off should I die alone and undiscovered for a couple of days.

      I'm glad you're enjoying my frivolous asshattery!

      Delete
  3. Catching up in blogs! I live your naughty kitten! My white cat used to do the same crap when she was young, and I also had to hide my tp and paper towels :). I cracked up at the thought of her stealing your tp while you are wiping yourself! Bad kitty :)

    ReplyDelete