fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Miss Kitty has become a brat and the Asshat has a point.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Miss Kitty has become a brat and the Asshat has a point.


It finally became necessary to get a squirt bottle for Miss Kitty. No matter how cute she is, she's not allowed to climb my screens or walk around on my kitchen table.

Asshat #2 wants to use it for when she's annoying. Like when you are trying to walk around and she's going all feral hunter/vampire on your ankles.

Me: You're only supposed to squirt her when she's being bad.

Asshat #2: Or when she's annoying.

Me: So I can squirt you when you annoy me?

Asshat #2: Mom, if we went around squirting each other whenever we were annoyed, we would never be dry.

He's got a point there.

3 comments:

  1. I can completely imagine the two of you with squirt bottles at the ready, taking shots at each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit that could happen. All it would take is a little less time at work, a little more help at home and yep, I would be right in there like a dirty shirt.

      Delete
  2. I laughed so hard at that. I can totally picture you shooting each other with squirt guns and diving behind sofas and acting all 'Bruce Willis.' Possibly also while shouting.

    ReplyDelete