fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Well played Monday, well played.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Well played Monday, well played.

The washrooms at work are all single stall bathrooms. My first trip of the day to the bathroom had me finishing my business and reaching for the first roll on the commercial double roll dispenser. My questing hand was greeted by empty cardboard tube. I reached for the second roll and came up empty again. With no such thing as a handy tissue in my pocket, I looked around at the paper towel dispenser. It was empty as well. At least it was a pee visit.

Well played Monday, well played. 


When the end of the day finally arrived - at 9:30 pm - I went out to my car. When I opened the door I discovered that I really do need to empty my ashtray more often.

The entire car was filled with a swirling cloud of burning cigarette and cigarette filter.

The ashtray is mostly empty now, if a little bit soggy from me pouring half a can of pop on it to douse the smoldering butts.

I think that bitch Monday kicked some ass today. Too bad it was mostly my ass.


11 comments:

  1. When you start out the day with no tp, you would kind of hope it could only get better after that point....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it had been any other day than Monday, it might have. But you know that bitch Monday never did know when to quit.

      Delete
  2. Do you think there are Gnomes for TP like there are for socks? After your experience, I would say yes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's definitely something that uses it all up so fast. Now I check before I sit.

      Delete
  3. Monday is a trixy bitch... She gets me every time. But, one day... One day she'll be MINE!! MUAHAHAHAHA,

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anybody that does manage to kick Monday's ass should automatically be famous. Or at least more famous than the Kardashians.

      Delete
  4. May I just say, I hate pivot tables? HATE. PIVOT TABLES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I love pivot tables. You can analyze huge amounts of data and change rows to columns or columns to rows...

      Delete
  5. Hope the rest of your week has been going better! I don't even know how to do a pivot table!

    ReplyDelete