fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: I Meant It When I Said It

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Meant It When I Said It

I`m positive I am dating the only man on earth who is consistently early.

So the day went with me finally getting my peace and quiet and doing complicated bloggy things, like making a follow me button for twitter.

At 1, I get a text - what time? I tell him 4:30ish. At 3, I get another text - are you sure the kids are going? Then a phone call at 3:30 - if they're already at their dad's maybe they're driving themselves? Then a text at 4:25 - are you ready?

He picked me up at exactly 4:30, which is progress since it wasn't 3:30.

And we stop at the store for cigarettes (yes, I realize it's a filthy habit) and I get enough to last through tomorrow too.

Me: Yesss, now I can stay in my PJ's until it's time to go back to bed again.

Boyfriend: You aren't coming over?

Me: No. I told you how much I was looking forward to having two non-work days of waking up in my own bed.

Boyfriend: You have all day to sit around in your PJ's

Me: Exactly!

It isn't as if I would turn him away should he decide to show up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment