fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: I Wish I Never Heard This

Monday, December 17, 2012

I Wish I Never Heard This

Please let me start this post by apologizing for the images I am about to burn into your brain. In fact - before you start reading you need to find a happy picture that you can use for brain bleach after you are done.


No not THAT one - quick pick another!
So I work with this guy who loves to talk. So much that he just doesn't know when to quit.

Less than a month into this new job I come to find out that he's been discussing his weekend plans. No biggie, everybody does that right? Sure, but not everybody's weekend plans include attending a swingers party.

I personally did not have to hear any of the details but the idea still left me feeling squeamish and vaguely nauseated. I don't care to picture anybody doing the nasty but somehow picturing a short heavy man doing this type of nasty is even worse. He looks a lot like Jack Black - just in case you too wanted the visual.

End result, I tell him that sharing his sexcapades at work is unacceptable and consider the topic closed. I move forward to dealing with his other issues. Primarily - small dog syndrome. Truly the guy is a firecracker with a very short fuse and he spends most days daring someone to light it. Either way, he goes on vacation for a week.

On his FIRST day back from vacation, this train wreck of a conversation took place.

Him: So and so was telling me to do this that or the other thing. I turned around and said "I don't want to have sex with you"

My Brain: Please tell me you are full of shit and did NOT really say that to a co-worker. It's the end of a long day and I'm tired and I don't want to deal with the motherfucking paperwork.

And then I try to race walk fast enough to get away from him. Of course, no such fucking luck, he's stuck to me like white on rice.

Him: I have a reason for saying that to people when they start telling me do this or do that.

My Brain: Oh, you mean you have an excuse for being a rude asshole? I thought it was just your personality, or maybe your bigotry. Whatever, you probably didn't really say that and you're just blowing smoke up my ass.

Him: I have a very specific reason for saying that. It's because when people start telling me what to do it's hardwired into my sex-drive. That's why I tell them I don't want to have sex with them.

I swear to God the world stopped revolving for a heartbeat while my brain tried in vain to convince me I did NOT just hear what I think I heard. I mean it could be just exhaustion screwing with my head right?

My Brain: What the fuck did he just say? Is he trying to tell me he's a submissive or whatever the fuck you call it? Are you serious! Who the hell just drops that kind of bomb into a conversation?

I start race walking away from him as fast as I can.

Only he's still right behind me like a tick on a dog, and THEN he drops this bomb.

Him: So now you know why I say that, but it doesn't apply to supervisors.

My Brain: Wait, WTF does that mean? If I tell him what to do he's going to get turned on?

Since then I have this image of a short fat hairy man in leather straps and shit, as some woman stands over him with a whip. And I see this image EVERY fucking time I see him or hear his psychotic clown laugh, and I vomit a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! I just read all three of these at once, and I think that my brain just might implode now. I will never look at a tomato and see it the same way again. Ever...

    Oh, wait. Tomato buns in assless chaps. Never mind. I'm okay again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life brings you some very special people. Sometimes it brings you some very special tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete