fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: The Most Ridiculous Thing I Heard Today

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Most Ridiculous Thing I Heard Today

So Swinger Dude is back from his four day party. Sorry I've got no details to share. No, wait a minute, I'm thrilled I have no details to share.

Except that I guess spending your holidays at a swinger party makes for some sort of post holiday let down. So see! Swinger Dude isn't so different from the rest of us.

My co-supervisor took the supreme sacrifice of asking Swinger Dude what was bothering him. Really - this is a huge sacrifice - on par with say giving up chocolate, coffee and booze all in the same week.

Swinger Dude's chosen rant of the moment? He's convinced that Scooter (not his real name of course) is gay and has been giving him the "eyes". This is sheer ridiculousness on so many levels.

Just for starters if Scooter were gay, I hardly think that Swinger Dude would fit anybody's idea of hot - male, female, gay or hetero. Just sayin.

Then there's the fact that Scooter was probably at some point in the birthing process deprived of oxygen. He has some physical signs and he's a little delayed. For all of this? There's one thing Scooter loves more than anything. Pretty girls. We have to be careful who we have him work with because if they are too pretty he'll spend his time blushing and flirting instead of working. But you know what? Scooter shows up for work EVERY DAY. He does the most boring jobs day in and day out and yet he still shows up for work the next day. He drives his e-bike to work in most weather, gets chased by a damn German Shepherd and shows up to work.

So as far as the "eyes" go that's probably just instinctive self preservation - as in when is this firecracker gonna blow. Because if there's one thing Scooter can't do, it's hiding his feelings for a crush.

The real irony here? Who is Swinger Dude to judge anyhow?

So no Swinger Dude, I will NOT be giving Scooter a warning.

2 comments:

  1. Swinger Dude seems a bit full of himself, if you ask me. But I guess that much is obvious.

    What I'm really wondering is why is this such an issue for him? Is he afraid of the awkward situation if Scooter were to make a pass at him? You'd think a swinger would be used to awkward situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's VERY full of himself.

      I suspect his real problem with Scooter is the physical signs of his disability. Which does nothing to improve my regard for Swinger Dude.

      Delete