fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: What's in a name?

Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's in a name?

Guess what?

I may not be able to convince my kids to flush the toilet, but apparently I can shame grown men into not pissing on the floor. The pee talk worked and I did not once today have to worry about getting someone's pee on my pants cuff.

WINNING!

Then when I came home for lunch, the kitten was playing in the not my bedroom part of the house. With the dog and the kids.

WINNING!

Asshat #1 asked me "have you named this thing yet?"

He actually does love animals, once I wash the poo smell off them, but he has to act like he's a cynical tough guy.

So I told him her name was Miss Kitty.

Asshat #1: Well that's just ridiculous.

So I think he's going to call her Paws, but we know her name is really Miss Kitty.

Miss Kitty in true cat fashion is part of the reason I'm rarely on my computer these days. If she's awake she will continuously walk across the keyboard. After all, how dare I ignore her cuteness in favor of that silly little twitter bird.


Miss Kitty also frowns upon me reading in bed rather than indulging her cuteness. She's a bit mean to the books.


I promise better pictures in the future. My memory card in my phone just up and died on me one day. Which means I have to figure out how to get my Tomato Hunk back on my phone so I can show him off to complete strangers.



6 comments:

  1. My cat does the same thing with books! He wants ALL of my attention after I've put the kids to bed and just want to sit and read. Of course, he WAS our baby before we had kids, so I have to indulge him every once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All cats are determined that the world revolves around them.

      Delete
  2. Miss Kitty is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is completely adorable. Especially now that she's really exploring the house and playing with everything she can find.

      Delete
  3. She's so cute! No wonder you're focusing more on her at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really tries to not give me any choice....

      Delete