fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Somebody Really Needs To Make This A Game

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Somebody Really Needs To Make This A Game


It's the end of the month so I was doing inventory. Which involves walking around and counting shit in areas that normally I would never go into. There's this one area that reminds me of 90's video games.




Seriously someone needs to get right on that video game set in a tomato greenhouse. They're huge and have boiler rooms and storage rooms and chemicals and all kinds of stuff that would be perfect for blowing up zombies and monsters. The zombies and monsters would be because of the chemicals of course. Can't you just picture the spatter of blood and gore and dying monsters?


Later I was walking by one of the lady's work stations and what do I see?


It's always nice to know there are other perverts out there. I would hate to think I was the only one.

15 comments:

  1. I can totally see the 90s video game. My first thought was set for a bad action movie, starring Dolph Lundgren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything industrial would work. It's actually pretty creepy up there. There is a constant hum from the machinery below and it's very dark.

      Delete
  2. It looks to me like a set on the original Footloose. I can totally see a young Kevin Bacon doing one of his solo dance numbers jumping around and swinging on things to a Bonnie Tyler song.
    --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I think there would be more light though if it was for a movie like Footloose. It's a pretty creepy place though.

      Delete
  3. Or a horror movie... Maybe you shouldn't explore the boiler room alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have to go in there once a month. Hopefully maintenance will have recently fed any "pets" they've got brewing up in there.

      Delete
  4. I am with The Dose of Reality. I thought that was the Footloose set!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to figure out which movie Footloose was. I can remember almost every book I've ever read but movies not so much.

      Delete
  5. You are so right. I kept looking in the corners of those pics for a med kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing the music to some game my kids used to play.

      Delete
  6. I love your video game idea! It could be a horror movie, too where a bunch of stupid teenagers (why are they always teenagers?) decide to explore the local tomato greenhouse because...well, just because. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a horror movie in the making. But, then again I never played those types of video games in the 90's.

    Love the tomatoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never played them either but they were a permanent resident of my living room when the Asshats were little.

      Delete