fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Really - You Have The Wrong Number

Friday, March 1, 2013

Really - You Have The Wrong Number

I had a very funny text conversation today. Unfortunately my Android phone does not support screen shots - so you'll have to take my word for it.

Wrong Number: Ed. Do u do NJ. Email me your info anyway. Thanks Deb

Wrong Number: (A name) mortgage referral in NJ (followed by a number). Let me know what happens. On the road.

Me: Wrong number.

Wrong Number: Try his email (followed by an email address). Sent u his email hope u recd.

Me: Sorry - you have the wrong number.

Wrong Number: I emailed him your number I emailed u his info.

Me: Well I hope you emailed the correct number because this isn't it.

Wrong Number: That is what is on email he sent me. Send him an email. I sent your info to him as well.

Me: I have no idea who you are trying to text but you have the wrong number.

Me: This is too funny.

Wrong Number: So sorry wrong area code.

It was like a text conversation between Abbot and Costello. If you're too young to know who they are then raspberries to you. They did a hilarious skit about Who is on first. If you want to see it or hear it go HERE.

If you can't remember black and white television - you probably have never seen Abbot and Costello.

Got a funny blog post? How about joining me for a Sunday Funnies link up? 

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It WAS like Who's on first!! Hahahaha! --The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who knew that reference. You should check the link - it's even more funny than I remembered it.

      Delete
  2. "Why? I don't know! He's on third, and I don't give a darn!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gratifying to know I'm not the only ancient in the Blogosphere!

      Delete
    2. I'm 42. I can't compete boob wise so let's see who's the oldest. If you are then I get to be youngest, If I am then I get to be oldest. Win-win!

      Delete
    3. You get to be the youngest. I'm 52 but I act like I'm 12. With the boobs of an 18 year old (except for those pesky scars going across the equator).

      Delete
    4. I was just considering how close 50 is getting yesterday. These days 8 years can pass in the blink of an eye.

      There are some days where I want to act like a 2 year old and have a nice little tantrum.

      Delete
  3. LOL! I had a similar conversation on my landline today. Bill collector with the wrong number. Kept telling him he had wrong number and he kept asking for different people. Hello!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the most entertaining part of my day. Who's on first?

      Delete
  4. Giggles. At least they finally listened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little bit at fault for the brevity of my first response, but really it was too funny. I wonder if she snickered about it after it was all said and done.

      Delete