fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Who the hell walks around their house bare-assed naked at 3 in the afternoon?

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Who the hell walks around their house bare-assed naked at 3 in the afternoon?


You know how sometimes you see something so horrifying you never forget it? It becomes indelibly burned into your brain and you are forever after stuck with that image popping into your head at odd times?

Picture me one spring Sunday afternoon, driving home from the Grocery Store. Rattling along merrily in my car, radio blaring enjoying the beauty of the day. Then I see a little dog running across the road. The little dog makes it safely - whew!

My Brain: Who the hell lets a little dog like that run around loose! Anything could happen to it - look how tiny it is. 

I keep driving, but my eyes are tracking the little dog's progress. As I drive by, I try not to look in the yard. The yard where the house is on the back of the property so all of the yard is front yard. The house where the man who looks like Borat sunbathes in his front yard.

I shit you not, he even has one of those metal reflector things. My eyes are drawn there in spite of my best efforts. Whew, at least it's too cold for Borat to be in his front yard. I really hate it when he's out there in his neon green Speedo. Blech!

My eyes continue to track the little dog as he heads for the front door.

My Brain: Oh I guess it must be Borat's dog. 

I notice the front door is open. Then I see it.

He is standing in his doorway, off to the side a little but still in plain sight. It's Borat and the fucker is naked. Completely stark naked. I see him in profile. With his potbelly, his hairiness and his pecker hanging down. Oh My God!

Eww, my hand leaves the gear shift and claps over my eyes.

My Brain: Oh My God! Did I really just see that? Who walks around their house naked at three in the afternoon? Why wouldn't you grab a robe, a pair of shorts, some tighty whities, for god's sake man - something - before you let the dog out to tinkle?

The split second passes. I drive by, trying desperately to block the image from my mind. Trying even more desperately to not imagine what this man was doing at three in the afternoon bare assed naked.

Surely there was a mat in front of the door he could have draped over himself!

I still flinch when I drive by the house where the man who looks like Borat lives. 

Huge Thank You's going out to the 6 who joined my first Weekend Funnies link-up and extended some blog love to their fellow link-upees. If you weren't able to drop by they were:

As Vinny C's It with What's Done In Darkness

The Dose of Reality with Never Let Anyone Steal Your Sparkle

Jeneral Insanity with There is yet another conspiracy at the asylum...

Bad Word Mama with Reading Ruined My Sex Life!

Maple Syrupland with Denim Deathmatch

Random Musings and Mutterings of Aud the Broad with What is this in your backpack?

Now that I know I can successfully add a link-up we will go live next Friday at midnight - or would that be Saturday?

Hopefully by then I will have a button for you to insert in your post that doesn't include a tomato ass with dangly bits. I'm sure not everyone wants to display that on their blog - even if it is a gorgeous tomato ass.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, that tomato arse with dangly bits, keeps my spawn amused for hours!

    As much as I like looking at images of naked men and I've got the restraining orders to prove it, the image that this post conjured up, made me feel slightly nauseous. Feel like I need to go and lie down now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relive it every time I drive by that house.

      Delete
  2. I don't know how I missed your link up. I will definitely join up on Friday.

    And I am naked anytime I think I can get away with it...but I keep all my blinds drawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it - and glad you at least have the sense to draw your blinds instead of letting the dog out for a tinkle.

      Delete
  3. Ewwwwwww I'm so sorry you must live with that image. People never cease to amaze me. I'm kind of afraid of the day when they do.

    I wanted so badly to join in the funnies fun this weekend, but I was at my daughter's district championship swim meet all weekend... out of town. 20 hours total spent at the meet! I had my technology with me, but with over 2000 people mulling around I realized there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on doing much of anything productive. Hopefully, this coming weekend when (shhhhhh don't tell anyone) miraculously enough we have no basketball games, no swim meets, nothing going on! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mondays are always awesome - when they're over!

      Participate when you can - I run into times when I just can't participate in link ups due to other demands on my time, so I get how hard it is.

      Delete
  4. Ugh, I hate those "I NEED TO WASH MY EYES!" incidents!

    Shoot, sorry I didn't participate in your link-up! We were without internet from Friday night until 8 pm last night. It was torture. But I'm in next weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be sorry - I'm just sorry that you had no internet for an entire weekend!

      Delete
  5. So when your hand left the gear shift to cover your eyes, did his leave his eyes to grab his gearshift?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I for sure wasn't going for a second glimpse!

      Delete
  6. Considering how eager he seems to show himself off sunbathing, "accidentally" opening the door naked isn't much of a shock. I think you may have an exhibitionist on your hands.

    You live in a very interesting neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life is so charmingly interesting - interesting kids, interesting job, interesting neighbors. Really - they're all just crazy.

      Delete
  7. Well put it plainly my husband does he loves to walk around the house stark bollocks naked and yes he lets the dogs out in the yard as well.
    There's nothing wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different strokes for different folks, but I kind of see a problem if you live on a busy road in a neighborhood with lots of young children - including little girls - and you're letting the dogs out the FRONT door.

      Delete