fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Weekend Funnies #3

Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend Funnies #3

You know how it is when you have one of those weeks? I had one of those ones this week, and it ain't over yet.

What gets me through is looking for something I can laugh about. Like a muppet hat. Or this conversation.

Employee and fellow perv: Vanessa, I got something for you.

She holds up a tomato with a penis. If you read my blog you've seen one of them and you know what they say about penises - if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Except that the tomato's "ahem" appendage is looking a little worse for wear.

That's right. On the average penis tomato, the penis part is the first part to spoil. As you know, I've been studying these penis tomatoes closely.

Me: Throw that poor thing away, it looks horrible.

Employee and fellow perv: Sometimes we don't get the fresh nice ones.

This was about when I started laughing and nearly wet myself. When I returned from the washroom...

Me: Sometimes us older women have to make do with the withered up ones.

Weekend Funnies #3 will go live at 5pm. Link up your funniest post from the week.

Last week we made it to 8 attendees. All of you are awesome.

TJ Falletti with If My 8 Month Old Son Could Tweet had The Polish Guy convinced I was losing it. I laughed that hard over her creative hashtag #shittyballs along with the rest of the post.

Grab a badge of your choice from the left sidebar and insert it into your post. A link to my My Half Assed Life will work as well. If you have issues feel free to email me at myhalfassedlifehere@gmail.com. I check my email on lunch and breaks and will try my best to apply my limited skills to the situation.

We'll stay live until Sunday midnight. Any posts I publish during that time will have the link up attached to them.

I'll also tweet, FB and Pintershit the hell out of your post when I'm not working. Since we've got an additional 30 to 50 thousand kilos of tomatoes on the agenda this Saturday - your retweets and Facebook shares will be most appreciated. 


11 comments:

  1. Now, I've seen tomato boobs, but a tomato penis? Are these quickly overtaking bananas as the most sexual of all fruits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently tomatoes are some kind of perverted. They grow all kinds of appendages.

      Delete
  2. I need pictures...I haven't seen tomato penises yet. I will keep a lookout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did not want to see this one. It was very sad to see it's poor little weenie all shriveled up.

      Delete
  3. Vegetable genitalia is pure comedic GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you look at 40 to 60 thousand kilos of tomatoes a day - you see some funny shit.

      Delete
  4. PROMISE us you will photograph all of the tomatoes you find with sex organs...pretty please? --The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once had a co-worker ask if I had a gallery for all of the pictures I take...

      Delete
  5. I really want to participate this weekend. Gonna try but I am out of town at another swim meet for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am late getting back to you on this--I have been in a drinking & debauchery haze at the local renaissance festival for the past 2 days....just now getting my sh** together!

    ReplyDelete