fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: A rambly post and Whoo Hoo - a three day weekend coming up.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A rambly post and Whoo Hoo - a three day weekend coming up.

Seven thirty today, seven tomorrow and bring a supper - it's Tuesday.

It has to be since my co-supervisor has huge red bags under his eyes. The price of being a fair skinned blonde - it's impossible to hide fatigue. 

I told both my shipper/receivers they needed to haul ass tonight. I can't eat pizza two nights in a row, unless I want to be constipated for a couple of weeks.  

Can I just say this is the last time I'm skipping groceries on Sunday? I'm down to a handful of coffee filters and nary a paper towel in the house. Worse, the odds are pretty good that when I finally do make it to the grocery store I will forget both of those items.

I had to dig pretty deep in the freezer to find some chicken for dinner. Which then had to be defrosted. So it's 9 pm and dinner just went in the oven. Most of it will probably be somebodies lunch tomorrow, because everybody's snacked on whatever could be found.

I don't even think I can scrounge up something for the crock-pot. Although I'm going to try - since I've gone and linked up to Yeah Write again. If you've got a great well written post under 500 words - you should too. It's a great community for bloggers who write and writers who blog. 

There is some light at the end of this week though. I've booked Friday and Saturday off. If I get around to making an appointment I might even get my hair trimmed and my eyebrows waxed.

Plus, with 3 days off I've got more time to push Weekend Funnies #7, so get your funny on and come link up on Friday.

8 comments:

  1. Eating pizza several days in a row doesn't affect me in the same way. My stomach can apparently process anything. This makes my wife extremely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since now I'm jealous too, your wife gets my vote on this one.

      Delete
  2. Chew on some coffee beans, push that pizza out :)
    Your grocery situation sounds so familiar. I forget a couple things EVERY week, even WITH a list sadly. Except I also have the added joy of having to put things back at the register to get my debit card to work.
    (I try to keep track of the math in my head, so I don't have to put things back, it's almost always a fail.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had those moments at the grocery store - always there's a long line of people behind you when it happens.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, this sounds about right. Except when we skip shopping on the weekend, we're waaay too lazy to do it for the rest of the week. So if we forget, it's a guaranteed week of potatoes, pasta, and popcorn for dinner. The three P's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one of the P's in my house was pasta. The problem being other than the stash of KD cheese packets one of my progeny has been hiding there wasn't a darn thing to put on the pasta.

      Delete
  4. Friday and Saturday off? Good for you!! I hope you enjoy!!
    (The Crock Pot is truly a life saver, isn't it?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering getting a couple more. One for meat, one for potatoes and one for the veggie.

      Delete