fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Weekend Funnies #6

Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Funnies #6

I usually like to include a funny (I think anyhow) little story with my opening Weekend Funnies post. Which I write on Thursday and schedule to post at 5pm on Friday.

Sorry, I'm beat and it ain't happening tonight.

Things have been busy in Tomato land and even after missing a day and a half of work with the man-flu, I've still worked over 90 hours for this pay period with two days to go. That day and a half ended up being 21 hours of missed work by the way.

Fucking tomatoes.

Anyhow - The Rules

This is a link up for your funny post of the week. Now I realize everybody's got a different brand of funny so you aren't required to make me laugh, but if it's not even an attempt at humorous this isn't the link up for your post. 

I prefer it if you link up a recent post. The reason being that you help bring traffic with you that way and that helps out anyone else who links up. And me by the way - because I'm sitting there pimping your post as best I can while still trying to keep The Polish guy intrigued enough with my meager cleavage that I'll get nookie. So help a sister out and bring some of your people with you.

A back link to my blog is required. The reasons are the same as above. I won't force you to display my tomato ass, but you can if you want. Or the bananas. Or a simple link in your post to my blog. Grab the code and insert it in your post, or add a link to www.myhalfassedlife.com. If you have issues email me at myhalfassedlifehere@gmail.com. I work all day Saturday (fucking tomatoes) but I do check my email.

It's a small link up, so visit your fellow link upees and leave them some love. Or share the love, because you know - The Polish Guy will be losing interest in my cleavage if I spend too long on twitter at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment