fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Somebody owes somebody some something something

Friday, April 5, 2013

Somebody owes somebody some something something

Friday night sitting in the "Man Cave" with The Polish Guy and we're watching a movie. Religulous, which is marginally less bad than the last movie we watched - Stuck. I can honestly say the average tampon commercial is more entertaining than either of them.

I left this at home waiting for me. 


 And this.


So you could say, I owe him sexual favors for giving me a place to go where I can't see that shit.

Or realizing those dishes are going to be even harder to scrub, and that pile of laundry will have grown to epic porportions by the time I am home long enough to deal with it - you could say he owes me sexual favors.

I'm a selfish bitch so I'm going with option B.

Weekend Funnies #6

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's too bad the dishes and laundry don't just magically disappear when I'm away.

      Delete
  2. Hehehehehe, make him give you a massage, too. ;-)
    Those dang dishes and laundry never learn how to do themselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha - as if that's going to happen! ;-)

      Delete
  3. You mean your boys didn't clean up the kitchen and do the laundry while you were gone?! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough, no they didn't. I shouldn't complain about that though - the last two weekends they have helped me out some.

      Delete
  4. Haha. Teenagers and dishes and clothes piles, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They either grow exponentially or replenish themselves daily.

      Delete