fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Cat Fight Continued

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cat Fight Continued

Cut it out!

I said that's enough!

I'm not sure how many times over the past 21 years I've said those two sentences. If one or the other of the Asshats is in a mood it could easily be ten, twenty times a day.

Yesterday though?

Well, yesterday took the cake. Because those two sentences were hollered by me at work across a huge warehouse.

That's right.

At work.

Because what the hell else can you do when you walk into work and two ladies are arguing loudly and bitterly with each other?

And there were tears, and there were ladies ready to quit. And there were ladies angry because they weren't put on their regular jobs.

Because why would you want to split them up if they can't get along right?

And there were ladies that went home early - sick with migraines.

I wasn't one of them - but oh, I wanted to be.

Let's hope it's finally done with today.


Follow Me On Facebook! 

10 comments:

  1. Ugh.. Is it on those days that you wonder if you work at a daycare?? I've worked with people like that. It's ridiculous..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very ridiculous. I spent at least an hour just smoothing out ruffled feathers.

      Delete
  2. Yikes. I have had some days like that at work, too. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a doozy. I hate to say it but having that happen first thing impacted my entire day.

      Delete
  3. People management is not for pussies, that's for sure. If you do it right, it will get to you. That's the unfortunate part.

    Adina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shudder to think in another month we'll be at full production with 3 times as many people working there.

      Delete
  4. Oh yuck. What an awful day. There's nothing worse than having to tell unrelated adults to stop behaving like children. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to do a double check to make sure I was actually at work and not at home.

      Delete
  5. I actually have to do this with my residents (homeless shelter) at least one a week.

    "IT'S LIKE I'M WORKING IN A JUNIOR HIGH!"

    "YOU, sit over there...you, go over there...I don't care who started it. You're both in your 30's. Grow up."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Separating people is our go to method of dealing with these things. Because just like children, they're usually best friends again the next frigging day.

      Delete