fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Making Fido Part Of The Party

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Making Fido Part Of The Party

You know how when you're sitting around with your buddies sometimes it feels like Fido is getting left out?

I have found the solution. No more just giving my dog a rawhide chip or a log to chew on while we're out in the mancave.






I found these Brew Buddies dog treats last night when I was buying dog food. What could be more awesome than sharing a brew with man's best friend. Share the moment!

 Like Me On Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. I might need those since my dog is banned from the woods for the next few days until his infection is better. Maybe if he had some beer (or thought he was having beer), he won't be so crazy from getting no exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or he could be one of those hopped up drunks that never stops talking....

      No walks for a dog used to getting them is brutal - for everybody.

      Delete
  2. Haha I'd love to hear the drunken ramblings of Fido after a few x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine would be moseying up to everybody at the party looking for some lovin - actually he does that now. Nobody ever leaves my house dog hair free.

      Delete