fR3jclIIszb96iOdpqMK80eDe-U My Half Assed Life: Could Have Been FML Friday, But It Isn't

Friday, January 11, 2013

Could Have Been FML Friday, But It Isn't

Today could have been one of those FML days. Easily.

I left my car window down and it rained buckets last night. Of course it did, and of course my window was down. It's a regular thing with me.

Sometimes I get lucky and the towel from the last time is still on the seat keeping the seat dry for me. The best was the time I grabbed a towel fresh from the dryer. I am now convinced that heated seats are worth paying for.

Oh and just for fun? I've got no brakes. But it isn't the end of the world because I can borrow a vehicle from my parents and I've got savings to cover the repairs. A year ago, any expense in January would have devastated my finances.

And it isn't a FML day because unexpectedly I've got the afternoon off. And since it's only brake lines, I'm going to see if the boyfriend will take a look see. It might cost me a sexual favor or two but that's a payment I can enjoy making.


 Like Me On Facebook!



6 comments:

  1. Silver linings - I knew they existed somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It has just been confirmed the Boyfriend can fix the brakes. And it's cocktail hour!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad things are working out. I hate FML days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't everybody. I don't even think I broke stride though - somebody must have slipped me a "glass half-full" pill.

      Delete